Monday, August 23, 2010

Saturdays singer Mollie King has always wanted to get married

Saturdays-singer-Mollie-King-has-always-wanted-to-get-married
The Saturdays singer - who has been in a relationship with Andy Brown for a year-and-a-half - is a "hopeless romantic" and always does what she can to please her man.

She said: "I always try to be thoughtful and romantic. I'm a hopeless romantic at heart. I've been dreaming about my wedding since I was five."

The 'Ego' hitmaker also revealed she and Andy love having date nights, where they make a special effort for one another.

She added: "It's important to make an effort for each other. I'm quite bad at slouching around in a tracksuit, so when we go on a date together, I make an effort to do my make-up and hair. He's a legs man and loves mine, so I'll wear a nice little dress."

No comments:

Post a Comment